Primer builds machines that read and write.
Primer is a machine intelligence company that uses machine learning and natural language processing to automate the analysis of large datasets. Primer builds systems that read documents, discover insights and automatically generate reports comparable to those of a human analyst.
- Sean Gourley
- We have zettabytes of global data at our fingertips. Still, only 20% is utilized, leaving 80% of the world’s most v… https://t.co/6RUJdHfZEd
- Primer partnered with @OneEarth to create a Climate Finance Tracker. Leveraging Primer’s machine learning tech on p… https://t.co/hcS5adRBZL
- Thanks for joining us at @AFA_Air_Space’s #ASC22! We enjoyed meeting everyone & sharing how Primer’s #AI capabiliti… https://t.co/6482WuGd8a