Thrive Earlier Detection envisions a future in which blood drawn at an annual physical is used to find early-stage cancer. Exact Sciences acquired Thrive for up to $2.15B in 2021.
Thrive combines cutting-edge liquid biopsy technology with a machine learning engine to find multiple cancer types from a single blood draw — including many cancers that lack effective screening tools such as ovarian, pancreatic, liver cancers and others.
- Kenneth W. Kinzler, Ph.D.
- Nickolas Papadopoulos, Ph.D.
- Bert Vogelstein, M.D.
- We're excited to officially be part of the Exact family and work together to make #EarlierDetection of cancer a par… https://t.co/SQVoExQ6SW
- Wishing all of our Thrivers a relaxing holiday break to recharge and gear up for a great 2021. Happy Holidays! https://t.co/CZoJKBILRn
- This year, Thrive is contributing to @familyreach's "Hope for the Holidays," a program that provides cancer familie… https://t.co/8imAUBTKgq